Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
ISOF Forum
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Getting Started 2 D. Stewart During Tournaments, at weigh ins, does the weight of the Gi taken into account? Like say I weigh 170, but my Gi puts me over the 3 pound limit, or is the Gi not a factor?
by N. Johnson
Thursday, July 7, 2016
ISOF FORUM RULES 0 C. Kietzman ISOF Forum Rules 1.  Respect one another.  We won’t always agree with each and sometimes we are even wrong about things (not me I’m the Mod).  The important thing to remember is that we are all part of a community, so treat people the way you would treat a neighbor.  And remember we are real warriors not keyboard warriors save the battles for the mats! 2.  ALL post must be “suitable for work” if you wouldn’t show it to your 8-year-old, it doesn’t belong on the ISOF Forum.  Justice will be served quickly if you violate! 3.  Don’t be afraid to shoot me a message if you have any questions! 4.  If you have delicate business with another competitor or promoter the ISOF Forum is not a place to air dirty laundry.  Be a professional and handle delicate situations as such.
by C. Kietzman
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Timeline 0 K. Cox Can anyone give me a normal timeline for the day's events? Weigh-ins, age/weigh start times, etc.?
by K. Cox
Sunday, July 3, 2016
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal